Monday, March 28, 2005


so this is what its like, being away from you, away from everything.


alrighty! first day of orientation at sa was alright. haha. it wsnt bad / good. made a few new friends, i think people there are really nice and friendly! so far. haha im just REALLY worried about my class, which will be revealed tmrw afternoon i heard. not that im gonna be, erm, well enough to attend that..

gonna get school uniform tmrw! am mighty excited! and gna erm, coincidentally turn up in sentosa in my cj pe shirt and since im already there, might as well..hahah. and thrs dinner w everyone to look fwd to. really hpe it'll be a :) day.

anyway, nw tht i think of it, all we did today was a zillion jumping jacks and some push ups on the track under the hot sun >:| and STARVE. whts with the food ration?? we survived the whole ordeal with 2 pkts of biscuits and water. was DYING. and had no phone and money w me, had so dumbly went to surrender my stuff. ws terribly inconvenient! kpt wondering wht ws going on in cj and all.

i just really dont know what to say anymore.

anyway. after the whole thing i ws SO worn out, my head ws throbbing, and nw i realised im indeed burnt (stupid jiaying. i am burnt okay!) and my stomach's grumbling had NO end :|

so we hopped on a bus and went holland v for dinner @ crystal jade. omgness, even amidst my fatigue all the fab food cafes caught my eye..TINGS, future hang out place! since ac is near thr too :D YAYNESS. perfecto!

hrm, im completely drowning in my weariness.
in all senses.

a step further away from you,
a step closer to uncertainty.